With an Artory Artist Vault, you as the artist are now in the position to prove the authenticity of each artwork by co-signing the blockchain registration submitted by your registration partner. This process is easy and free, and once complete, each artwork will receive a Certificate of Authenticity. This article outlines how to cryptographically sign your artwork records on Artory.
1. To co-sign the registration: on www.artory.com, go to the top right corner, click “Login.” Login using the credentials attached.
2. Navigate to the My Profile section to change your username and password. Please enter a secure password. We recommend that you select the option to save your login as a PDF. Artory cannot reset your password due to blockchain cryptography. Please make sure that your PDF is secured in a safe location where you will not lose it.
3. In your Artist’s Vault, you will see each registered artwork. From here, you will be able to see ongoing updates to the artworks connected to you.
4. Once opened, please review the details of the artwork and contact email@example.com if there are any issues. To sign the artwork, click “Sign Artwork.”
5. You will then be prompted to confirm your signature of the artwork record. Your signature acts as your cryptographic key and ensures your unique signing of the data. Once this is completed, it will be noted in your portal, and if there is a Certificate issued for this artwork, it can be upgraded to a Certificate of Authenticity.
6. Signed artwork records will be publicly displayed as “Signed by Artist”, setting it apart from millions of records already on the Artory Registry.